Open Trail Ginger Ale – Creamy, Pure Cane Sugar Soda Pop – Case Pack, (12) 12 OZ Sleek Cans
- OPEN TRAIL GINGER ALE by Wild Bill’s is Dangerously Sweet and Invokes Olde Memories
- TRADITIONALLY CRAFTED + OLDE FASHIONED Soda Pop in a Sleek 12 OZ. Can.
- CREAMY TEXTURE + LIGHTLY CARBONATED with a Unique, Fuller Flavor than Regular Soda Pop.
- PURE CANE SUGAR + NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP: Our Product is Vegan, Low Sodium and Gluten Free.
- TASTES STRAIGHT FROM THE BARREL: Limited Release Batches Not Sold in Stores, Delivered to Your Door! YEEHAW.
|Dimensions||0 × 8 × 8 in|
Open Trail Ginger Ale
I was introduced to Wild Bill’s at PAX East, when my wife went to get us some soda at 5pm. She came back with this gorgeous mug of root beer and said “this cost $50! But it has unlimited refills.” At first we were concerned that we wouldn’t get the full value of that $50 because we were leaving at 6. Then we had our first sip and everything changed. It was the best soda any of have ever had, in that small hour we went back up to fill that mug so many times that we got more than that initial $50 value.
What does this have to do with the ginger ale? Well nothing and everything, whenever we are going to celebrate now we always get at least 1 case of Wild Bills, this time we tried the ginger ale and it was earth shattering that ginger ale could be this good.
I’m disappointed that we received a broken jar of honey mustard sauce. I reported it and nothing was done by your company.
Take my review of this one with a grain of salt: I'm the kind of ginger soda fan who prefers wild, peppery ginger beers that kick you in the teeth, preferably with some pineapple or lime juice in there for good measure. This, on the other hand, is a nice, kid-friendly ginger ale. It has plenty of ginger flavor (unlike a lot of canned ginger ales, which are effectively glorified Sprites), and a pleasant slightly-sour taste that reminds me of lemonade. The warm ginger flavor lingers after you swallow, as a good ginger ale should. (It also seems a little more fizzy than other Will Bill sodas I've tried, which works well with this particular flavor.) This is a solid, respectable, well-behaved ginger ale! And there's nothing wrong with that.