4-Flavor Soda Variety Sampler, All Natural Ingredients, 25 Calories, Low Sugar, Gluten Free, Vegan - Root Beer, Black Cherry, Orange, Vanilla (12 oz, 12-Pack)
- ALL SWEET, NO CHEAT: 25 Calories. Low Sugar. Zero Artificial Flavors, Colors, Sweeteners and Preservatives.
- FLAVOR PACKED VARIETY SAMPLER: Indulge in flavors ranging from olde-fashioned classics to fruity delights in Wild Bill's 4-flavor variety pack. Includes 3 of each: Orange Cream, Black Cherry, Root Beer, Vanilla Cream.
- PURE CANE SUGAR + STEVIA: No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vegan, Caffeine Free, Low Sodium and Gluten Free.
- SNAP, POUR, SIP. ESCAPE: Once you open it, there’s no turning back. You’ll be swimming in a sea of nostalgia, relaxing into memories of simpler times, and rejoicing in an experience that lasts . . . it might be days before you’re back!
- MADE IN THE USA: Proudly Veteran Owned and Operated!
|Dimensions||0 × 8 × 8 in|
The Low Sugar Variety Pack includes low sugar version of Wild Bill's Root Beer, Vanilla Cream, and Orange Cream flavors, and I'm sorry to say that I only like 1 out of the 3 flavors, the Vanilla Cream flavor. Not only is the Vanilla Cream flavor my favorite, but I think it also tastes the closest to the full sugar version. The Root Beer flavor was pretty close, but I wouldn't order a full pack of low sugar root beer. And as for the Orange Cream flavor, well, I'm not sure what happened, but the flavor seemed off to me; it didn't really taste like orange nor cream, and certainly not both put together. I appreciate the effort to have low sugar options, but I'm not sure if stevia is the right choice to fill in for the overall lack of sugar. I think sucralose may work better as the sweetener instead of stevia. Still, I know plenty of people have plenty of opinions regarding artificial sweeteners. I rate this pack overall as a 2/5 stars, because in the end I ended up only liking one of the flavors. Perhaps in the future I'll buy a low sugar Vanilla Cream, but as for the other flavors, I prefer the full sugar versions.
They seemed a bit more sweet than when I was at the C2E2 a twelve pack would last me months since they also seem to be more filling. I bought the variety pack and was not a fan of the vanilla. That was way to sweet for my taste, the original root beer and orange flavors made me have a happy face. I will be trying the other flavors in the future.
I can't stand most sugar alternatives, I bought these thinking they'd just be less-sweet... The page I'd bought them from didn't list ingredients, at least not that I saw.
The vanilla cream and root beer are the best of the bunch..but the aftertaste is rough on the other flavors.
I was displeased with the taste of all of these low sugar sodas, I truly hope that you will bring back diet soda or change the taste of the low sugar soda, very disappointed.
(The original soda is still great tasting!)