Vintage Vanilla Cream – Creamy, Pure Cane Sugar Soda Pop – Case Pack, (12) 12 OZ Sleek Cans
- VINTAGE VANILLA CREAM SODA by Wild Bill’s is Dangerously Sweet and Invokes Olde Memories
- TRADITIONALLY CRAFTED + OLDE FASHIONED Soda Pop in a Sleek 12 OZ. Can.
- CREAMY TEXTURE + LIGHTLY CARBONATED with a Unique, Fuller Flavor than Regular Soda Pop.
- PURE CANE SUGAR + NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP: Our Product is Vegan, Low Sodium and Gluten Free.
- TASTES STRAIGHT FROM THE BARREL: Limited Release Batches Not Sold in Stores, Delivered to Your Door! YEEHAW.
|Dimensions||0 × 8 × 8 in|
I only get this delicious soda once a year at our famous Goat Cook-off in Brady Texas. Sadly I haven't had ithe in 4 years. But now I can have whenever I want. Thanks Wild Bill!!
I first tried the Vintage Vanilla Creme at FanX in SLC and it’s the best I ever had. I am so happy that I can drink it at home now and in a Wild Bull mug. I’m not sure it will be good for my waist line but it’s worth it. I can’t wait to share it with my uncle in May
I love Wild Bill's soda, even at a convention, and it's delicious canned. The cream soda is sweet, smooth, and all you can hope for :)
Tastes just like the old sschool cream soda I drank as a kid! Love it will definitely be ordering more.
Well, it's got all the hallmarks of a high-quality Wild Bill's soda - rich mouthfeel, not too sweet, nicely fizzy but not so carbonated that you can't taste it - and it's certainly a vanilla-flavored beverage! Woof. Yeah. Most "vanilla cream" sodas taste kind of generically "sweet", without much distinctive vanilla flavor. This soda has no such problem. I felt like I was drinking fizzy vanilla extract. It is a pure and powerful vanilla-flavored sucker punch to the throat. If that sounds good to you, then you will love it! It would make a great mixer ingredient if you didn't want the vanilla flavor to get lost, too. As for me, I'll move on to the rest of my variety pack without regrets.